whatsapp makes our life easier than ever now we can chat with anyone around the world over the internet without paying high charges like before But after they launched their calling feature and got tremendous response take WhatsApp to new level but some people don’t like cause of its low voice quality and more than it anyone can call you even if you don’t want to receive the call they can make you feel annoying, you can block them so they can never call you but what if you just want to chat don’t want to call there is no feature in WhatsApp that can disable WhatsApp calling function for all or some particular contact but I have found a way that can be very useful if you want to Block or disable Whatsapp calls
How To Block or disable Whatsapp calls
Method 2 –
Disable WhatsApp calls with rooted phone
- Install es file explorer.
- Open it > Swipe from left to right > Enable root explorer Grant super SU permission.
- Go to /data/data/com.whatsapp
- Find a folder named as and look for the file called
- Tap it and open in a text editor.
- Find a <boolean name=”call” value=” and edit it’s vale to ” /> and save it.
- Now restart your device and check for WhatsApp calling.
- Successfully disabled WhatsApp calling.