Wanna Record Your whatsapp calls on android?, whatsapp already store your whatsapp calls activity in your mobile. but if you want to store your calling activity personally, you can use below 2 apps for record your whatsapp calls. Lets download below 2 apps in your android smarthone and start recording.
Real Call Recorder:
- One of the most famous WhatsApp call recorder records calls made from Skype, Viber and Tango as well.
- So, if you have any of these apps besides WhatsApp, you can use this single app to records your calls automatically.
- It records both, incoming as well as outgoing WhatsApp calls. So, you’re assured that whether you call someone or someone calls you, you always have its recording available when needed.
- Real Call Recorder stores all the call recording on your phone or SD Card in .mp3 format. With this, it becomes super easy to play call recordings at any time with a single tap.
- Also, this app has the ability to share those recordings on Social Media directly from the app.
- Ability to listen, replay and delete recording.
- Save on Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Directly add as an attachment and send as a mail through GMail.
- Stores recording in .mp3 format.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android using Real Call Recorder:
- Open the app, select WhatsApp and enable recording.
- Now, whenever you make a WhatsApp call, it will get recorded. You can view it in the Recording List of the Real Call Recorder App.
- Messenger Call Recorder is a special WhatsApp call recorder that automatically records all your WhatsApp calls and stores it in your phone’s memory.
- One of the speciality of the app is, it records calls in high quality sound consuming less battery power, so you’re assured that your phone’s battery won’t drain too fast.
- Call Recordings sorted date wise.
- Mark a recording as favourite
- Set minimum duration of calls to record on incoming and outgoing WhatsApp calls.
- Option to get prompted to save every call recording.